[Paraview] 3d visualisation

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Mar 12 14:26:10 EDT 2009

The paraview client has a --stereo argument which defaults to vtk's
red blue stereo mode. The other stereo modes from vtk will work but
there is no UI yet that lets the user choose which one and set up
parameters. Thus you have to change the code and recompile to try
anything other than red blue mode.

John Woodring at LANL has code to create the UI but it is not yet checked in.