[Paraview] The flow process for paraview and interaction between QT and VTK parts

#CHENG ZHIGAO# CHEN0136 at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Mar 11 00:04:30 EDT 2009

Dear developers,

      I am sorry to trouble you.     I am currently involved in a project which needs to use paraview or even add some my own stuffs.  As a beginner, i wish i could understand how the paraview works after starting up.  How the QT part initialized and set up, especially the parts involved with VTK and QT.  For example, if i create a sphere and do some subsequent filt operation, how does the QT part interact with the VTK parts?  And how do they keep synchronized with each other?    I do wish i can get the answer from you people since it is really hard to find the answer somewhere else.

      Thanks very much and i really appreciate if any help provided.

Best Regards,
zhigao