[Paraview] Question about inheritance in paraview(vtk)

Biao She shebiao at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:42:13 EDT 2009

Thanks for your help, Michael Jackson! I am a big fan of you. :-)
The problem was in my CMakeLists.txt file. Because I use ITK libraries in my
class, I include
FIND_PACKAGE(ITK REQUIRED)
INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
in my CMakeList file.
After I delete those code in my CMakeList file, everything worked fine.
However, if I included those code in the CMakeList file, even if I didn't
have anything related to ITK in my .cxx file, I still get the same errors as
above mentioned.
Did that suggest ParaView Plug-in can't use external libraries (i.e. ITK)?
If not, how can I use ITK libraries in a ParaView Plug-in?
Thanks.

Biao

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Michael Jackson <mike.jackson at bluequartz.net