[Paraview] XdmfReader parallel

Natalie Happenhofer nataliehapp at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:01:28 EDT 2009

Hi!
Trying it out, I found that the XdmfReader does not work when Paraview is started in parallel mode. How can I change that? Is it enough to compile the parallel hdf5 - library as well (in the directory Paraview3.xx/Utilities/hdf5) and then changing the XdmfReader in a way like

#ifdef Paraview_Parallel (is there anyway to detect at runtime that paraview is started in parallel mode)
#define read_h5(..) = <parallel routine>
#endif

Or maybe someone is already working on that, so I could wait for the next release? ;-)

greetings,
NH