[Paraview] 64Bit Experiment

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Wed Mar 4 11:04:39 EST 2009

The file command reports the architecture of binaries.  I had doubts
myself partly because Carbon was still used and partly because
everything compiled and looked the same as 32 bit Carbon, until I ran
file to verify it really was 64 bit.  lipo can check that too, but I
just remember commands that work on more platforms.

But anyways, what's most important is that QWidget maps to a Cocoa
NSView and it does.

Clint