[Paraview] animation of two datasets

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Mar 4 09:06:13 EST 2009

I can thing of a couple of things to try.

First, show both data sets in the same view, use the transform filter
or the translation property on the display tab of one data set to
offset it from the other.
Second:

Second, split the view and make one data set visible in one side and
the other visible in the other. Link the cameras, then save the
animation. Both views are saved in the image files.

Third, try the comparative view. Make a 2x1 grid, with one data set in
the left and the other in the right. Use the animation inspector view
to animate time. Record the movie, the movie images will contain all
(both) grids.