[Paraview] compiling from CVS, vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx:420: error

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Tue Jun 30 10:16:44 EDT 2009

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009, Brad King wrote:

> Utkarsh Ayachit wrote:
>> Can you check is a file named VTK/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicatorHash.h
>> was generated. Look at it's contents. Does it look something as such:
>>
>> #ifndef vtkSocketCommunicatorHash
>> # define vtkSocketCommunicatorHash "5827858305bd3f3ec0c8b5e8836b390f"
>> #endif

The file is empty

> What version of CMake are you using (cmake --version)?

I'm using cmake from debian/unstable repository

2009.06.30 15:15:15
rreis at pup: ~
501.0 $ cmake --version
cmake version 2.6-patch 4

> Also, the file
>
>  VTK/Parallel/CMakeFiles/vtkParallel.dir/build.make
>
> should appear in the build tree.  Please post it.

in attach

many thanks,

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD candidate @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  &

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt