[Paraview] compiling from CVS, vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx:420: error

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Sun Jun 28 11:10:13 EDT 2009

  I'm having this error compiling paraview. I did a fresh checkout from
cvs.

  [ 34%] Built target vtkVolumeRenderingPython
[ 34%] Building CXX object
VTK/Parallel/CMakeFiles/vtkParallel.dir/vtkSocketCommunicator.o
/home/rreis/on_hold/src/ParaView3/VTK/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx:
In member function âint vtkSocketCommunicator::ServerSideHandshake()â:
/home/rreis/on_hold/src/ParaView3/VTK/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx:420:
error: âvtkSocketCommunicatorHashâ was not declared in this scope
/home/rreis/on_hold/src/ParaView3/VTK/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx:
In member function âint vtkSocketCommunicator::ClientSideHandshake()â:
/home/rreis/on_hold/src/ParaView3/VTK/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx:556:
error: âvtkSocketCommunicatorHashâ was not declared in this scope
make[2]: ***
[VTK/Parallel/CMakeFiles/vtkParallel.dir/vtkSocketCommunicator.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [VTK/Parallel/CMakeFiles/vtkParallel.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

  any ideas?

  this is a linux machine

  best,

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD candidate @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  &

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt