[Paraview] multiblock and volume render

Bam Ting bampingting at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:24:18 EDT 2009

Each block is an image data. Should ParaView do a volume render on the
multiblock? The FAQ said yes.

I can reproduce this outside of my reader as well. Use the mandlebrot source
to make a 3D image the volume option is available in drop down, then use the
group dataset feature to convert this into multiblock and the volume option
disappears.