[Paraview] Translating and distributing the SC08 tutorial handouts?

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Jun 17 14:17:39 EDT 2009

Sorry for the delayed response.  I am out of the office this week.

I am happy (in fact excited) to here people are interested in translating the tutorial.  Please feel free to do so as long as the original authors have the correct attributions. (Whoever works on the translations should of course also be recognized for their work.)  In addition, I humbly request that you contribute your translation back so that we may post it to the Wiki and make them available along side the original English versions.

I used LaTeX to format the document.  If it is helpful, I can send you the original LaTeX and image files.

One final heads up.  I plan to be making some revisions for a Supercomputer 09 tutorial that was just accepted.  I have not started this yet, but it should be ready around September or October.

-Ken