[Paraview] animation pixelisation

Ivo Roghair ivoroghair at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 04:23:34 EDT 2009

I got this problem as well, I though it had something to do with
opacity settings... Can anyone tell me how I can export multiple images
from a sequence of VTK input files?

There are also many other possibilities to make a movie from a bunch of
images, e.g. avidemux can do that (which you can download for free).

Thanks.
Ivo