[Paraview] animation pixelisation

Philippe David pdavid at scconsultants.com
Tue Jun 16 10:52:59 EDT 2009

hello,
I did not figure that paraview was using internal codecs: on the "save
animation" dialog, I did not see any codec selection.
Should this be defined at paraview installation instead ? I am working
on a std Win32 distribution without any plug-in or whatever.

thanks in advance for your help

Philippe DAVID

--
Philippe DAVID