[Paraview] Translating and distributing the SC08 tutorial handouts?

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Mon Jun 15 09:58:40 EDT 2009

Dear ParaView developers,

As we see the attention paid to ParaView is rapidly growing in our
country, we hope to translate the SC08 ParaView tutorial handouts
(http://paraview.org/Wiki/images/6/62/SC08_tut121_ParaView_Handouts.pdf)
to Japanese and distribute its copies online for free. However there
doesn't seem to be a particular license (such as GFDL) attached to the
handouts that helps us to confirm if it is allowed. Hence we would
like to ask, can we have the permission to do it? If yes, what are the
conditions? Thanks.

Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN