[Paraview] Client Side plugins dependent on all server side libraries?

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Jun 12 14:37:20 EDT 2009

I am trying to write a plugin for ParaView 3.6 which has both a
"client" part that has code ONLY dependent on Qt and a server side
that has code dependent on Qt, Vtk and one of my own libraries which
gets built as part of build system.

   After having some issues getting this to compile I started tracking
down the dependencies of the Gui side library and the server side
library. Turns out the Gui Side library is dependent on all the
"server side" stuff like all the vtk libraries. Is this correct? Seems
kinda odd to me.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net