[Paraview] How to get CTest to use "Make -j16" in my Dashboard submission

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Jun 12 11:39:20 EDT 2009

This is the culprit:

>Couldn't find object  "pqClientMainWindow/ServerStartupBrowser/addServer"
>Found up to  "pqClientMainWindow"

It means something is going wrong with ParaView's homegrown Qt testing
infrastructure. The test is trying to do something to a particular Qt
widget. In this case press the addServer button. But it can not find a
widget by that name for some reason.

You are using a Qt that is more current that the "officially
supported" 4.3.5 right? My guess is that the testing infrastructure
might need a change for the newer Qt versions.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive