[Paraview] [paraview] using with python - multiview and animate together

BOUSSOIR Jonathan 167706 Jonathan.BOUSSOIR at cea.fr
Fri Jun 12 10:42:55 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am work with Paraview (3.7) and with linux.
Now, I know with python how made a design and create a animate.
With Paraview I made a multiview with differente represention and I made a animation together.
Now, I would like to make like that with python.
I don't know how to make a multiview with python and create a animation together.
Do you have a small pyphon script to explain how I can do.

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Regards,
Jona