[Paraview] Release date of Paraview 3.6 ?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jun 11 15:07:19 EDT 2009

You can't make your build show up in ParaView 3.6 -- only the "project
admin" for ParaView can do that on the CDash server. So... after you are all
set, just let us know what the "site name" and "build name" are for your 3.6
submission and we'll get the project admin to categorize your build...
You can use CMake 2.6.4 just fine for everything that's been discussed here
so far.

David C.