[Paraview] Paraview crash

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Thu Jun 11 09:38:16 EDT 2009

Hello,
I suppose this bug is well known but who knows?
I have an Ensight dataset, which I slice and then I want to save the resulting subdataset in VTK file format.
I get 2 error messages like this:
ERROR: In /usr/local/ParaView-3.4.0/Servers/Filters/vtkCompleteArrays.cxx, line 138
vtkCompleteArrays (0x20c0f650): Could not create point array. The output will not contain points
Now if try to read the new dataset, paraview runs a looooonnnng time, actually till I have to kill it myself.
Since I suspected that both point free files may be the source of my problems, I deleted the 2 lines in the VTL master file and... everything goes right!
Anyway, it would be better if this problem could be fixed, isn't it?
Regards