[Paraview] [paraview] using with python, mpi pvserver and scalar opacity (3.7)

BOUSSOIR Jonathan 167706 Jonathan.BOUSSOIR at cea.fr
Fri Jun 5 10:12:03 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am using Linux and last csv version of Paraview (3.7)
I have 2 Pyphon script which animate a cylinder either with or without scalar opacity.
When I use "pvserver" on one CPU, both work well.
If I use "mpirun -np 4 pvserver" to work on four cpu, I saw a color problem when I use script with scalar opacity.
I don't understand why.

I link the scipts in my email.
Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Regards,