[Paraview] Paraview 3.6.1 on Windows 32 : Help crashes

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Thu Jul 23 08:24:40 EDT 2009

Hello Dave.

In fact, I have made myself a shortcut fom (C:\Program Files\ParaView
3.6.1\bin\paraview.exe)  to the Desktop (by send to Desktop) as I did
with PV 340 and I always launch PV from that Desktop shortcut. OK, now
that I have modified (pqClientDocFinder.txt), I can verify that Help
crashes if I launch PV from the start menu shorcut.

I tested always PV 340: help works whether PV 340 is launched from its
Desktop shortcut or from the start menu shortcut. I did not find any
(pqClientDocFinder.txt) file in the bin folder of PV 340. Why not retain
the PC 340 solution for help?

But indeed this is a minor problem. I you have time, please look at my
recent post on CGNS testing.

Best regards.

 mailto:Richard.Grenon at onera.fr
 http://www.onera.fr