[Paraview] How to implement a multiview

Jacques Papper jacques.papper at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 06:00:16 EDT 2009

Hi,

I would like to have the possibility to generate multiviews similar to the
one attached automatically.
That is, choose the variables to show, (let's say 8 variables for example),
and automatically have 8 subwindows that open up, with each camera linked to
the first window, and each colored by one of the variables, ideally with the
colormap for each as well, and the possibility to have all the colormap
ranges similar.
Do you think this is easily done, if so where should I start?
I would like to script or code this (either C++ or python).

Thanks,
Jacques