[Paraview] Possible bug with dragging scene using middle mouse button

Mark Fleharty mark.fleharty at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 10:07:36 EDT 2009

Ulkarsh,

I have no scalar bars or 3D widgets in the scene.  I'm also not
dragging out of the rendering window.

The way I rectify it is to repeatedly click the middle mouse button
until it recognizes the middlemouseup and stops dragging the scene
around.  I use ParaView 3.4.0 on both a Windows machine and a Linux
machine, and this behavior shows up on both platforms.

Thanks,

Mark

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 8:01 AM, Utkarsh
Ayachit<utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> wrote:
> Do you have things like scalars bars/3D Widgets in your scene? Are you
> dragging out of the rendering window?
>
> Utkarsh
>
> On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Mark Fleharty<mark.fleharty at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I repeatedly have an issue when I drag the scene around using the
>> middle mouse button.
>>
>> I will get a message:
>> endUndoSet called without a beginUndoSet.
>>
>> And then paraview doesn't seem to recognize the MiddleMouseButtonUp,
>> and so even though I'm no longer holding the mouse down, the scene
>> continues to drag around.
>>
>> Does anyone else have this issue?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Mark