[Paraview] Text source font coloring in interpreter

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri Jul 17 15:19:05 EDT 2009

Hi Marco,

May I also recommend you try out the new trace feature in paraview?
If you open the python shell, go to the "Trace" tab, and click "Start
Trace", then create a text source and change its color, then click the
"Show Trace" button, you'll get the python code you are looking for.
The trace output can be a little verbose sometimes, but it can give
you something to start from.

Pat