[Paraview] Paraview 3.6 tar.gz

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Jul 17 13:21:36 EDT 2009

Some notes on the CVS tags:
* ParaView-3-6 refers to the 3.6 Branch. All patch releases for 3.6
will be tagged on this branch.
* ParaView-3-6-0 tag is the initial ParaView.3.6.0 tag that we started
making the release binaries with.
* ParaView-3-6-1 tag is a newer tag which includes some installation
rule fixes over the 3-6-0 tag so that the installation processes is a
bit smoother. The binaries we are making available on our website are
based off this ParaView-3-6-1 tag.

Utkarsh