[Paraview] bug in ParaView 3.6.1: no tube-filter in menu

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Jul 9 17:51:12 EDT 2009

Why was the name of the Tube filter changed to Generate Tubes?  I don't like the new name because it is harder to find in the alphabetical list (as Jens demonstrated).  I noticed this before but forgot to report it.  Can we change the name back to what it was or at least to start with the name Tube (or some variant thereof)?

-Ken