[Paraview] [Fwd: Regarding paraview file reader]

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Jul 1 08:50:10 EDT 2009

Hi Praveen,

I am copying my reply to the paraview mailing list. Please send
further questions there. To subscribe, go to
http://public.kitware.com/mailman/listinfo/paraview. You can search
the archives at http://paraview.org/paraview/help/mailing.html.

Unfortunately, we don't support LSM files out-of-box. If there is VTK
reader already implemented, integrating it to ParaView should be
fairly easy using plugins. There is a page on the Wiki explaining
plugins: http://paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo
The plugin wizard may also be useful: http://pluginwizard.mirarco.org/

Best,
-berk