[Paraview] Paraview on a tiled display

Camilo Marin igetmyjunkmailhere at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 10:21:03 EST 2009

Hi all,

We are trying to configure and run Paraview 3.4.0 on a tiled display with
the following command:

mpirun -np 8 --mca btl ^openib,udapl --mca btl_tcp_if_exclude lo --hostfile
/home/imagine/ParaView/hosts /bin/env DISPLAY=:0
~/OpenFOAM/ThirdParty/ParaView3.3-cvs/platforms/linux64Gcc/bin/pvserver
--server-port=1100 -tdx=1 -tdy=2

Then when we connect throught the paraview client it doesn't show in the two
displays we requested.

So, is there a guideline or some kind of command/configuration we are
missing so it can be displayed as wished?

Thnaks in advance.