[Paraview] Paraview vs. nVidia Driver

Rick Angelini angel at arl.army.mil
Thu Jan 29 14:29:42 EST 2009

It must be some part of our build process.  If we download the
precompiled Paraview executable, it works fine.   If I do a generic
build using the source code, it also works.   So, there must be some
flag or something in our production build tree that's causing a problem
with the nVidia 180-xx drivers.