[Paraview] Compiling last cvs: libKWCommon.so: cannot open shared object

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Thu Jan 29 05:28:49 EST 2009

  I've compiled the last cvs version from source.

  PARAVIEW_ENABLE_PYTHON ON

  which sets

  BUILD_SHARED_LIBS ON

  If I run from the compilation directory everything is fine.

  If I run from the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX directory (after doing make
install) I get this message:

/home/opt/paraview/lib/paraview-3.5/paraview-real: error while loading
shared libraries: libKWCommon.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory

  The install dir is /opt/paraview

  Any ideas?

  Thanks,

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD student @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  &

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt