[Paraview] time dependent mha

David Fuentes fuentesdt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 09:26:17 EST 2009

As an alternative, Are there any other imaging formats written by ITK
for which paraview has a time dependent reader?
I have a time series of imaging data that I want to animate.
I have used paraview's python command line interface to animate
the files in the past, but am wondering if there was an easier way?

thank you,
David Fuentes