[Paraview] Export python programmable filters ?

Pierre JUILLARD pierre.juillard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 07:02:34 EST 2009

Hi Peter,

Tank you for your help.
What do you mean exactly with "read it into a string at the the beginning of
the script".
Is it related to the way you make use of python programmable filters in
batch mode (in this case, I guess that you start ParaView with a python
script)?
Could you explain me what script does your comment refer to?

I thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Pierre