[Paraview] Animating PVD files

Bassem Girgis brgirgis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 18:43:40 EST 2009

HI;

I have a series of PVD files names PVD_XXX.pvd. When I go to File/Open, the
file series shows up collapsed. I select the file series itself and hit OK.
The loader loads the 1st file. No matter what I try, paraview only deals
with the 1st file. I think there should be something with the PVD reader
that makes it treat the file series as if it is only the 1st file.

I will be grateful for any comments.

Regards,

--
Bassem Girgis

PhD Student
Computational Combustion Laboratory (CCL),
Daniel Guggenheim School of Aerospace Engineering,
Georgia Institute of Technology,
Atlanta, GA 30332-0150,
USA

Email: brgirgis at gatech.edu