[Paraview] File Series Reader as a Plugin

Sean Ziegeler sean.ziegeler at nrlssc.navy.mil
Fri Jan 23 11:34:53 EST 2009

I haven't tried adding it to readers.xml.  I want to distribute this to
other users, and it would be best if they didn't have to recompile -
just use the plugin.

The good news is that the reader isn't mine; it already exists.  It is
the UNC Meta Image reader (vtkMetaImageReader).  It reads .mha & .mhd
files.  I'm simply trying to extend it to read time series.  I've
attached the .xml file that I've written.

It appears to select the original reader rather than the file series
reader for these files.  I _think_ I've set all of the properties
correctly.  I wonder if I need to tell it to override the file
extensions somehow?

Thanks,
Sean