[Paraview] File Series Reader as a Plugin

Sean Ziegeler sean.ziegeler at nrlssc.navy.mil
Thu Jan 22 17:13:01 EST 2009

I'd like my new FileSeriesReaderProxy to be a run-time loaded plugin.
I've created the necessary XML tags as per the discussion below, and put
it in a .xml file.  It loads fine with the Plugin Manager, but the files
still aren't recognized as a series.

Is this because run-time loading of a FileSeriesReaderProxy isn't
supported?  Has anyone else tried it this way (as opposed to adding it
to the readers.xml file and recompiling)?

Thanks,
Sean