[Paraview] animation with changing visibility

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Jan 21 13:21:16 EST 2009

0 turns visibility off.  1 turns visibility on.

-Ken

On 1/21/09 11:20 AM, "Jared Hawkins" <Jared.Hawkins at tufts.edu> wrote:

Ken,

Thanks for the quick feedback.  I have tried this, with no luck yet. Using this approach, how do you toggle visibility??  Does a value of 0 turn visibility off?  If so, what value turns it back on??

Thanks again.

-jared

Moreland, Kenneth wrote:
Re: [Paraview] animation with changing visibility Animating the visibility is the right thing to do.  If you have not already, try changing the interpolation from ramp to step.  That might be the problem.

-Ken