[Paraview] Changing "Representation" toolbar

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Jan 16 09:09:41 EST 2009

Jerome,

It's definitely possible using a plugin to create a new toolbar that
acts as both the representation chooser as well as slice selector.
Look at the toolbar plugin example on the Wiki and then look at
pqDisplayRepresentationWidget ( in
Qt/Components/pqDisplayRepresentationWidget.h|cxx) to see the code for
the  current representation toolbar.

pqDisplayRepresentationWidget is indeed the representation toolbar, so
for simply changing the source code, that's the one you should be
looking at.

Utkarsh