[Paraview] python scripting - import cvs file

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Jan 15 09:50:45 EST 2009

 These scripts are meant to be used at values for the Script paramater
for Programmable Filter or Programmable Source as identified by the
title. These will not directly work from the python shell or pvpython.
Create a "Programmable Source" from the "Sources" menu in the ParaView
GUI and try pasting the script in the "Script" entry box on the
Paramaters panel.

Utkarsh