[Paraview] Add support for PARAVIEW_EXTRA_EXTERNAL_PLUGINS?

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Jan 14 10:49:55 EST 2009

I sooo missed the subtle difference between
PARAVIEW_EXTRA_EXTERNAL_MODULES and PARAVIEW_EXTRA_EXTERNAL_PLUGINS.
My eyes just saw what they wanted to see and the brain didn't process
it correctly.

So how does this mechanism work? Do I still need to have a
*ParaViewImport.cmake file in my EXTERNAL_MODULE? Currently most of my
EXTERNAL_MODULES are compiled into the vtkPVFilters library, what is
the difference between setting my Module as a
PARAVIEW_EXTRA_EXTERNAL_MODULES vs PARAVIEW_EXTRA_EXTERNAL_PLUGINS?

---
Mike Jackson                 www.bluequartz.net