[Paraview] paraview: uploading data files

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Jan 14 10:39:38 EST 2009

Writing out a series of legacy VTK files (one per time step) should be
fairly easy. I would write this as a polydata using the polylines cell
type. The documentation for the legacy format is at
http://vtk.org/pdf/file-formats.pdf See this page for information
about animating series of VTK files:
http://paraview.org/Wiki/Animating_legacy_VTK_file_series

-berk