[Paraview] Csv files and time series

Francois Beaubert Francois.Beaubert at univ-valenciennes.fr
Wed Jan 14 10:12:33 EST 2009

Thanks all for your kind answer it's very nice from you.

I'm new to Paraview and the solution to use the file series reader
meta-reader to convert the csv reader to read file series as time
series is too complex for me.

I agree with you perhaps it's a good idea to change the CSV reader in
ParaView to be a file series reader

I think I will look at the CSV to VTK file format conversion, if
someone as an idea for such simple 1D DATA ?

Thank your very much Utkarsh and Ken for your help.

Regards
Francois

PS: Do you know when the 3.5 or 3.6 version of Paraview will be released ?

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.