[Paraview] How can someone insert an image to animation?

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Jan 14 09:52:33 EST 2009

> 1. Is any possibility to format text or to insert some math symbols?
> Like this: \epsilon or fm^3.

No.  At least not yet.  There is currently a minor project to add the font
support for this, but then someone still needs to implement a way of
defining the symbols in the GUI.

> 2. Is any possibility to change color legend extremely,
>  for example, to do nonlinear fragmentation?

I'm not sure what you mean by nonlinear fragmentation, but the scalar bar is
what it is.  The best you can do is insert control points in the color scale
editor to create nonlinear changes.

> How can someone insert an image to animation?

You can load an image and show it in any 3D view.  If you need to turn the
image on and off during the animation, you can animate the visible property
of the image.

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories