[Paraview] Add support for PARAVIEW_EXTRA_EXTERNAL_PLUGINS?

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Jan 14 09:18:06 EST 2009

That is not is ParaView anymore? When did it go away? I use it all the
time and recommend it to my first time users to compile their own
filters. I would vote to keep the functionality if it is not causing
problems for other parts of the build.

Why was it removed? Is it removed in CVS or 3.4?

---
Mike Jackson                 www.bluequartz.net