[Paraview] removing domain constraints

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jan 13 14:31:24 EST 2009

Stephane,

Unfortunately such more involved control for inheritance is not
provided by ParaView, hence you'll have to go with copying the xml and
changing it. The base_proxy mechanism is very simple (to say the
least), it does not support overriding anything (including
properties/domains) defined by the base _proxy.

Utkarsh