[Paraview] FLUENT READER

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Sat Jan 10 14:19:04 EST 2009

Hello,
I am facing the same issue, I do not manage to read a Fluent dataset with Paraview. According to Berk Geveci, the Fluent reader is not as good as it could be, so I was trying to find out a Fluent licence in order to convert the file in an alternative format, for instance Ensight.
As I was discovering this thread, I downloaded the plugin code and tried to compile it with VTK but the problem is that some classes, used in the plugin code, are no longer available in VTK, such as vtkCleanUnstructuredGrid.h or vtkTransformVectors.h.
May I only found an old version ("  Copyright (C) 2000, 2002 Mario Valle") at https://svn.cscs.ch/vtkContrib/trunk/vtkCSCS/vtkFluent/, so John, is there a more recent version of the plugin?
Regards.