[Paraview] FILE > OPEN plugin

Jorge Mario Mazo jmm.mecanica at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 11:51:46 EST 2009

Hi there
I just checked to lookmark and it's not what we are looking for, what we
need is more like a "macro", guessing that in paraview terminology is a
plugin

so far we have the plugin working, but the user has to load the file python
shell, which is not very user friendly, so all we have left to do is a a
file open

thanks in advance