[Paraview] FILE > OPEN plugin

Jorge Mario Mazo jmm.mecanica at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 22:09:57 EST 2009

Hi everyone

I have tried the python way and it works, but it´s kind of ugly,  and boss
kind of wants a more graphic thing, so what I´m doing is making a filechoser
in qt and then TRYING to pass the file name to the python script!
so far no success.

A couple of minutes ago I had this idea: write a file choser in python/TK,
and run the script from paraview, any ideas if that would work?

anyway thank to all, good tips