[Paraview] Question on Image reader

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Jan 7 09:05:07 EST 2009

I use the following to link additional libraries to my server side
plugin:

  TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES("${MODULE_NAME}"
                      vtkClientServer
                      vtkPVServerManager
                      ${MXA_LIBRARIES}
                      ${MXA_SUPPORT_LIBRARIES}
                      ${BOOST_FILESYSTEM_LIBRARY}

If you are building your plugin at the same time you compile ParaView
by using the $MODULE_NAME}ParaViewImport.cmake and the
Paraview_Extra_External_Modules cmake property then you can use the $
{PARAVIEW_ADDITIONAL_LIBRARIES} variable to add more libraries to the
linking of the pvFilters target.

I have a few projects that do this if you are interested in seeing them.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net