[Paraview] paraview plugin

Biao She shebiao at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 12:47:32 EST 2009

Hi everyone.
I have successfully created a plugin for paraview in Linux. Now I want to
move it to Windows.
CMake vs8 2005 code generator is used for generating the plugin project.
Nothing went wrong before I tried to build the project. I got the following
two building errors:
1>C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\cstdlib(18) : error
C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'namespace'
1>vtkMyDICOMReader.cxx
1>C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\string(15) : error
C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'namespace'

I have tried to add semicolons before the namespaces, but it leads me to
more errors. My source code should be fine since it works for Linux. Does
anyone have an idea about how to fix the problem? Thanks.

Biao