[Paraview] Clip filter and state files and memory leak

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Fri Feb 13 15:58:44 EST 2009

Nehme,
I believe that the Box source is not a good test case.  The box source was described to me as a 2d skin of very large polygons.  I tested your examples listed below on the disk_out_ref dataset, and clip by box, sphere, etc worked fine.

I have replicated this bug, and it has been reported as ParaView bug number 8533.  Good catch!

Alan