[Paraview] Visualizing histogram

Mark Richardson mark at elemtech.com
Wed Feb 11 12:10:58 EST 2009

Pat had some python code to test the chart python wrapping, but it doesn't look like it's in cvs. The api should be similar to c++ though. You can look at vtk/guisupport/qt/testing/cxx/TestVtkBarChartView.cxx as an example. You'll just have to convert it to python calls and import the right modules. I haven't played with vtk python, so I'm not sure what module the views show up in.

Mark